Saturday, April 5, 2008

Bunnies love















This is ME. The man in the house .

This is where we usually hang out. In mommy's living room.*yawn*_*boring* Whenever mommy's friends came to over to the house.They will surely go all b-a-n-a-n-a over us! -_-















Pinky- This is the lady that I have a supermega crush on ^^















Pinky sun bathing. She's so mah SEXY Love!!

It was a Sunny beautiful afternoon. Mommy decided to take us out to the garden for some sun bathing.I was being all excited cause mommy only bringing me n Pinky out.















Chilling out on a lazy afternoon.

















Mommy said BB is very lonely n we should spend sometime with him.
I don't like it lorr.He like wanna take away my pinky..
Sigh but he is so big size! If I fight with him sure I'll loose to him one lorrr =(

















Mommy summore wants me to pose next to BB
Have to fake a smile la even tho I hate doing it. =(

















This is our family Portrait. wait! where is my Pinky??
Oh NO!! Must be BB took her away!! NOOOOO....


-The End-

1 comment:

Tammy said...

molly gal~~i like all the bunnies in the photo frame. reall nice~~ i love them. cutie bunnie!! ur talent show u r really creative in the art field! ganbate kudasai~~